Monday, May 14, 2012

#Really??

http://gizmodo.com/5909961/kodak-had-a-secret-weapons+grade-nuclear-reactor-hidden-in-a-basement

In this edition of #Really? we have an interesting article about the legendary photo company Kodak. I know that during my many late nite downloading sessions I found some books on Kodak and their involvement in fishy business, but since I dont feel like digging up those books I'll keep it to this for now...dont worry when I get to it I will dwell deeper into Kodaks shenanigans but for now its just this.
SOOOOOOO....Kodak had a nuclear reactor with weapons grade material in the middle of New York sitting in a basement..interesting huh??? How many other basements around the country have nuclear reactors and God knows what else hidden among the masses? Aliens? Zombies? Walt Disney...who knows...somebody knows  that is for sure.
Whenever I find articles like this I tend to laugh because in the end who really cares?? I mean the government and people involved in these things know that in some way it will either be overlooked or forgotten completely before they know it, or worse it wont even be taken serious.
Either way its an interesting article.
Enjoy

KM

2 comments:

Liza said...

Don't worry people Kodak sold the plutonium to Marty Mc Fly and Dr. Emmett Brown · How else do you think they got the Delorian to fly! Just enough to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity needed to power the flux capacitor. LOL

Kenny22 said...

I knew it! I had a feeling the good ol doc had something to do about it! Lol