Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Here we go

Happy New Year! ....long pause...yes I'm that guy wishing you a happy new year half way through January, but that is OK. :-)
So with the arrival of this new year and the apparent incorrect doomsday prediction from the Mayans, I feel that a new blog is in order.
Who is up at 4 am excited to write the first new post in months? <---This guy is.
With this new year I plan to bring changes into my life and this blog is one of them. A newer, fresher, back to basics approach to things so that each post can stand on its own, if that makes sense to you. A well balanced blog that will encompass all that is BrownMan shall be on the menu from here on end.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated as I am learning day by day.

So with that done and over with, I will attempt to get some sleep before the sun comes up.

I hope you enjoy the blog.

May the force be with you,

BrownMan out

I

No comments: