Monday, May 14, 2012

In This Edition of: In an Ideal World

"In an Ideal World" is a concept that I am going to bring into my writing that pictures the world in an "ideal situation" through my eyes..:)..Lets face it, since no one is perfect, everyone has an opinion, then there can never really be "an Ideal world". Just because of that I'd like to introduce the world to what an "Ideal World" would look like to me on everyday subjects and topics of interest. NO stone will be left unturned in my interpretation of what life should be like and I hope that I can get engaged with you all on what your thoughts are.
At times, I am going to admit right now,  my language and topics will be intense, offensive, objective, racist, anti-Semitic, the whole nine....why? Because I'm human that why. I've been blessed enough to travel around the world and lets just say I've learned a thing or two during my journey.
SOOOOOOOOO... Stay Tuned Ladies and Gents!

Oh and by the way In an Ideal World I'd be sitting in Amsterdam in a coffee shop with Scarlett Johansson (among many other women) dressed as the Black Widow smoking blunts with a genie named Rufus and a leprechaun named Philanthropy :)
(sorry hun u know I love u)

SHABBA!

Till Next Time

KM

No comments: