Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rant ...

In my past life I must have been a philosopher. Well in one of my past lives at least. I can imagine me sitting down somewhere in ancient times with some sweet sensimilla and conteplating the world with other philosophers. Ive always been a "thinker", contrary to the decisions Ive made. :)
But I have always enjoyed ranting and raving about whatever thoughts that come to my mind..I have made a conscious effort to blog more frequently in this new year and voice the many opinions and ideas swimming around in my brain at least until WW3 happens ... Some of what I say will make no sense, although to me it will be just as it should, and the rest will be whatever I allow to be posted whether it sensible or not. I am a man of many parts and I am still evolving..hopefully to a better "me" but only time will tell...

SO with this prelude done, I give you...whatever the hell that comes to mind after I type this.........................:)

I wonder how life would be if human beings focused on peace, prosperity, and the generally accepted "good way" than the destructive, manipulative, and evil "bad way". I wonder where we would be right now if we all worked together and loved our fellow man..Probably exploring other planets and dimensions by now im sure with our brian power being put to use collectively. Without wars, racisim, and everything else that hinders our development I am sure humans would have been a super advanced civilization thriving not just on this planet but many.

But unfortunetly human beings have been focused on power and gain since the start and that brings us to modern day times.

Since the start of human civilization all we have focused on is basically divide and conquer. Wars fought by the controlled have taken countless lives since the start and there is no signs of letting go.
Living in the US we have no idea what it means to live under constant fear of death, war, famine, disease and the countless other obstacles most third world countries face yet most of the outside world faces these issues on a daily basis.
The interesting part of that is the countries that dont have these issues are almost always linked to the reason why the other countries are facing these issues.

Man is evil, to that I have no doubt. Only with effort, conscious effort is man "good". All we care about is ourselves and monetary gain...since early in life you are taught to "be all you can be" so to speak..but what does that entail?...Success. Money. The attainment of wealth and land. Materialistic goals for materialistic people.

Human beings are a young race and if we dont destroy ourselves we have to potential to be amazing, but I fear that the few who control the many will always have the power to sway the tides of fate towards their will.

Long sigh

KM

No comments: