Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random Email Rant

Could you imagine it?.........Imagine with me for a second..........

I wonder what it would feel like to actually have a say in what the gov. does..And what I mean is a real say in what the government does. Not the farce that is set up now. Voting? hahaha what a joke!

Imagine hearing something on CNN or what have you that you didn't agree with then going to your pc or phone and making a call that would actually count towards the final decision being made.... "Yeah Hi, Obama...Yeah about that last call you made...yeah thats a bunch of bullshit and you need to change that shit cause its not gonna work for me, thanks.


Are we so blinded by the veils placed before us by the very same people that we elect or don't elect that we cant see whats going on in the world? I would think that with the Web giving people so much access to information that the current dealings of governments would be different. There are so many documents out there detailing the atrocities that governments do and nothing happens. Then I think of how much the world is infatuated with which celebrity fucked who and who ate what at Starbucks today , twitter, facebook, and every other form of determent system made up to keep our hungry minds fed with the fatty acids of ridiculousness instead of the lean meat of whats really going on. 

I think of how the news is all the same..keeping all of us in fear. And God do I hate reporters and the way they speak. Spineless. 

Although I detest the news, which is controlled, censored, and edited based on numerous things, I do stay in "the know" and it never ceases to me how no matter what happens in the world nobody really does anything of real importance.

The economy, famine, health care, it doesnt matter what the subject is the end result is always the same-PATHETIC

I suppose its easy for me to say all of this from the comfort of my home yet I feel every bit as responsible as the bastards who are intent on destroying "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". It is every bit my fault, as is yours, that the world is the way it is.

This system of control we call government has been perfected over thousands of years to do exactly what it always has done..FUCK YOU. I apologize for my frankness but I must be truthful. I must say that I must admit that I find a sort of happiness when I hear of people revolting...as long as it was a revolt that wasn't constructed due to the machinations of the unjust to manipulate. Revolution is what needs to happen worldwide. REVOLT!!!! Stand up for your beliefs and for whats right.

Why are we so okay with the terrible decisions being made? Why are we okay with the price of oil? Why are we okay even depending on the use of oil when there are numerous other resources that are renewable and clean that could power the world? WHY!!!???? Because we enjoy being fucked thats obvious. 

Society as a whole apparently loves to be led. We obviously NEED people to tell us what is okay and what isnt. Who can marry and who cant. 

Its disgusting. But I truly feel that while the bastards who run the world now might be basking under the sun I believe in the laws of the universe and karma and what will be waiting for them in the end wont be anything pretty.


SOOOOOO...while this is just a small rant on the subject I plan on getting into much more later on. 

I will leave you fine people with these wise words..."Don't trust Whitey" "Fuck the Police" "Smoke Weed Everyday" and most controversially Think for one second what group of people have been persecuted, exiled, and hated throughout ALL OF HISTORY SINCE RECORDED HISTORY?? Then think who owns the banks, the lending institutions, the news, the landowners, the committees etc...hmmmmm I WONDER?! 

No comments: